Zabbix Translator Community already has over 400 dedicated members. By translating even as little as several sentences, you may help thousands of users. Join the global team of Zabbix translators, help make Zabbix available in your native language and earn rewards from Zabbix.
Community Translator Reward Program
|Number of Strings
|a small souvenir from Zabbix
|a branded H2O bottle
|a Zabbix backpack and the official Zabbix Translator certificate
|a free spot at the online Zabbix Certified Specialist 6.0 training
Please keep in mind:
- The number of strings is counted at the beginning of each month.
- Chinese translators will be rewarded by a separate system.
- Only translations for the “Documentation 6.0” and “Documentation 6.4” projects are counted (the total of both).
- You can check your translation stats on the Contributors page. For this purpose, explore the ALL STRINGS field showing the total number of strings translated by you.
How to start?
- Fill out the Translator registration form.
- Wait for a welcome email from Zabbix team with detailed instructions. Even if you have never translated anything before, it will be easy to get started.
- Log in to translate.zabbix.com and start contributing.
Sync with Git
How it works?
See also: New translator FAQ
Sign in with the credentials sent to your email
- Submit a translation for your language
- Let the scripts take care of the rest
Show it to your friends as it lands on the website
Why localize Zabbix?
Zabbix is an open source software available all around the world, and a lot of our users rely on the documentation to set up monitoring for their
By translating even as little as several sentences, you may help thousands of users.
Meet our contributors.